Monday, July 21, 2014

Dousousei ~ Hito wa, Sando, Koi o Suru subtitles

As promised, here are the subtitles for the first episode of Dousousei ~ Hito wa, Sando, Koi wo Suru (Classmates ~ People Love Three Times). This is a romance drama featuring four characters at the age of 40 who were junior high school classmates. I won't tell you much more, but I think it promises a lot of intrigue and will-they-or-won't-they moments. We shall see! I'm really loving these adult love stories. I don't mean "adult" as in indecent, just as in "over 30," haha :)  High school romances are a dime a dozen, but I find these refreshing. Anyhow, I'll stop rambling so you can get to....

Episode 1

You may notice that I've started going through Adfly. If you don't like the extra click, sorry. I made this decision after what happened with my last subtitles, where other people were making money off of my hard work. Since it's impossible to prevent this from happening unless I do hard subs (which I don't want to do at this point), I've decided to change the download method slightly. Hope y'all understand.

これからもよろしくね。

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the ep01 subs. It's an interesting drama featuring characters older than school-age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome :) Yeah, I like that it's a bit different that way.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for episode 1. I have linked to your site, found under "Fansub Groups" at the links page.
    Couldn't use my name and URL to comment so I used my LiveJournal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link :) And thanks for the great subs that you do, too!

      Delete
  3. Where are the subs for 2 - 5 episodes ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is still working on them, be patient :)

      Delete